Thursday, February 28, 2008

Swaddle Baby!

So many of my friends and family members are pregnant right now, and I want to get them a cute, yet practical gift. I have decided that the Ultimate Swaddle Blanket, by Swaddle Designs, is going to be my gift of choice for all my preggo friends this year!

The Ultimate Swaddle Blanket is perfect for new parents who often struggle when swaddling their new bundle of joy. Many times it's a simple case of not using the right size blanket. The Ultimate Swaddling Blanket is the optimum size and shape and the exclusive 1-2-3 Swaddle Tip Tag makes swaddling easy as 1-2-3!

Snug swaddling soothes babies by reminding them of being in the womb. The Ultimate Swaddle Blanket is what we used non-stop when Taylor was first born. It worked like a charm! And when she got older, Taylor would play on the Ultimate Swaddle Blanket on the floor, and we also used it when we strolled.

Functional and stylish- what more could you ask for? Available at Dilly Dally, one of my favorite stores, and many other boutiques around the country.

100% premium cotton flannel blanket is lightweight yet warm. Machine wash and dry. Made in the USA! Size:42'x42." Available in many colors- my favorite is below!

No comments: