Saturday, March 1, 2008

Packin' Smart- Organize Your Child's Snacks!


Is it just me, or do you, too, ever look in your diaper bag and discover a sea of Cheerio dust, smashed fruit snacks and crumbled up pretzels? That is a daily occurrence for me! Obviously my sandwich bag approach is not working for us, so I have decided to do something about it. I saw on the CBS Early Show a great idea on how to keep your snacks organized- it's called Packin' Smart!

It is a stackable container set that can store formula, snacks, pacifiers and so much more! Packin' Smart comes with 5- individual inner lids, 1- base, and 1- lid with handle- easy to tote around and use as many or as little of the containers as you'd like!
The container set is stain, shatter and odor resistant-this is right up my alley!

Each compartment holds one-third cup of snacks or 8 ounces of formula, and is large enough to hold a pacifier, too! Each compartment has its own removable funnel–shaped lid for easy dispensing. Even your toddler can get his or her own snacks out!

Packin' Smart is an iParenting Media Award and Georgia Family Magazine's Best Baby Products Award in 2007.

Dishwasher safe. Need I say more? I am buying one today!

You can find this little gem at multiple stores, including Pure and Honest Kids- my new obsession!

No comments: