Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ready to Downsize?


Sometimes when I am running an errand or am heading to a friend's house, I don't feel like packing up my huge diaper bag. I don't know about you, but my diaper bag is heavier than my daughter! There is no telling what is inside that thing....

I have been looking to downsize, and here are some great alternatives for when you don't feel like lugging your regular diaper bag around with you.


Generation Baby’s Smart Sack is the perfect accessory for diaper changes on the go! The Smart Sack holds diapers, wipes and opens up to a padded, water and stain resistant changing pad. When you’re all done, fold it back into a stylish case for all of your baby’s needs. An elegant ribbon keeps everything safely inside.
Available at: Baby Cakes for $29.99


My Royal Heinie Bag

Designed by two Miami moms, this neat little diaper purse features a unique, patent-pending, built-in smart wipes dispenser so baby wipes can be loaded and pulled directly from the front of the bag, making diaper changing faster, easier and smarter. My Royal Heinie™ is the grab-and-go solution that keeps any mom organized and ready to go. The diaper purse fits inside most other diaper or tote bags, or can be taken alone as a shoulder bag, wristlet or stroller attachment when only the essentials are needed.

Available at Baby Bella for $38.00.



Fleurville Escape Pods


This cute little bag is perfect for when you are just running out for a quick trip and only need a wipe case, some diapers and a changing cloth. You can wear it as a clutch, and it doubles as a toiletry kit! It comes with a mirror, wipe case and changing pad inside. Outside is fluid proof.


Available at Pokkadots for $53.95.


No comments: